Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Even better this morning

So things are looking even better for us this morning, according to weather.com. Tropical Storm Cindy is curving to the east, as they predicted. It's no longer travelling NNW, but now N. And it still moving fast, so it's expected to make landfall about Wednesday morning. I'm glad my family from BR and NO is here now, cause they are right in the path. So it's possible that we might get rain here in LC. And like I said before, the storms are unpredictable, so you never know what will happen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad the the storm is headed out of the way and that you are able to have your family around. By the way, tell them I said hello! Hope the packing is going well and that you are enjoying these last few days. Hope to talk to you soon!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Dirty Flamingo said...

It is 7:20am on July 7th here in Soutwestern Australia...I just wanted to wish you two a great and safe trip on your way to staging and on to E Timor!

I hope your adventure is everything you thought it'd be a more (because it always turns out to be...)

cheers
Adianna R.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home