Monday, July 02, 2007

Up and Away

So...last post before heading off to Africa. The past few days have been great, just relaxing and spending time with family and the most important person, Travis. It will definitely be hard to be apart from him for so long, but I am sure the time will go by quickly.
I'm really excited for this trip. I can't wait just to get there and get moving. I'll try to keep posting throughout the trip but there will be time where I will not have internet access (won't that be nice!). Pictures are a toss up, I might be able to post some, might not. Not sure yet. But when I get back...oh yeah, there will be a plethora!
Well, that's it. Travis and I are going to finish watching a movie we started last night and then head to the airport.
Bek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home