Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Northwest Arkansas

B - Greetings from NW Arkansas, where we are on vacation for the week. As Travis wrote, he finished his job Friday. We headed up here Monday to see family, including an aunt and cousin who are visiting from their home in St. Maarten in the Caribbean. It's great to be able to see them. Today we are headed to an art colony where people live and create and sell their work. I've been before, but we're all going just to be together. Gotta soak in as much family as possible in the next two months, because we'll be so long without them. That's it for now, because there's not too much Peace Corps-related stuff going on. We are test-running our backpacks...and I fit everything I needed for the trip into it, but it was H-E-A-V-Y! So I must get it lighter, but I guess that's why we practice this sort of thing. That's it. Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home