Thursday, March 10, 2005

my husband

B - I really do have a husband but his work makes him too busy (and crazy!) to write. Someday we'll be done with VISTA and he'll probably get really creative with this site, but until then you're stuck with me and my most basic HTML skills. Create. Publish. That's all I know.

Well, I'm lucky to say that Travis and I have an angel...a woman replied to my post on the yahoo board and she had been a volunteer in East Timor. She has written me lengthy emails answering a lot of my questions. This helps a lot because we are going to REI this weekend to buy stuff and she has already told us things we would and wouldn't need. Saves us some money! Thank you!

We are also blessed to have such generous friends and family. Without the help from our "wedding gift" savings account, we wouldn't be able to be as prepared as we need to be. We're very lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home