Wednesday, March 09, 2005

more paperwork...

B - Today I (Bekah) have been working on an updated resume and aspiration letter for the folks at the East Timor country desk in DC. This is so that they can get to know me better, and Travis is doing the same. It's a tough assignment, putting all of my goals and expectations onto paper.

More about East Timor. I've talked to a couple of people who are either serving there now or have served there. I've seen lots of pictures. Apparently, women can really wear shorts and pants, not only dresses. That's good for me. Another thing is that all volunteers will receive a cell phone! I guess the 3rd world is not far behind us as far as this technology goes. They said it's only 3 cents a minute to call East Timor from the US with an international calling card, and that we'll be able to text message other volunteers on the island!

That's it for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home